Boulevard Léopold III 75
- MAPS: Google Maps
This small and recently listed private park was designed in 1927 and is typical of decorative art of the '20s. A pretty little park enlivened by the marriage of water and large groups of carefully planted vegetation. Situated in the centre of Péruwelz, it is encircled with a collection of remarkable trees.
Apart from the mentioned dates also open on request for groups (min. 20 pers.). Highlight: guided tour with the owner.
Access: E19-E42 motorway (Brussels-Mons), exit 29 (Péruwelz) then follow the N60 (signs for Bon-Secours).
Tourist information on the town PERUWELZ
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut