LEATHER AND INDUSTRY MUSEUM OF PERUWELZ
Petite Place 4
- MAPS: Google Maps
Museum located in a building from the 18th century.
Seated at his workbench, Catiane, the shoe repairer awaits you to talk about his craft. Tools, machines, documents illustrating the leather work on display. Video: tanning. Lively visit: an animator shows the gestures of old times.
Every day open by appointment.
Adults, guided tours (1h), max. 40 pers.
School activities (2h), max. 20 pupils.
Tourist information on the town PERUWELZ
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles