LEATHER AND INDUSTRY MUSEUM OF PERUWELZ
Petite Place 4
- MAPS: Google Maps
Museum located in a building from the 18th century.
Seated at his workbench, Catiane, the shoe repairer awaits you to talk about his craft. Tools, machines, documents illustrating the leather work on display. Video: tanning. Lively visit: an animator shows the gestures of old times.
Every day open by appointment.
Adults, guided tours (1h), max. 40 pers.
School activities (2h), max. 20 pupils.
Tourist information on the town PERUWELZ
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure