PASCAL COCHARD ARTISAN CHOCOLATE WORKSHOP
Rue Bas du Village 9
5660 PESCHE (COUVIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This artisan workshop, whose specialities include pralines and fresh cream tart covered with chocolate, offers a discovery visit of about an hour showing the fabrication of pralines and chocolate moulding.
For groups only (20-40 pers.).
Discovery tours: from September to late April at 10 am - reservations required, min. 15 days in advance (free sampling).
- tel. : +32 (0) 60 34 66 66
- fax : +32 (0) 60 34 66 66
Tourist information on the town COUVIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- Jardins d'O de Nismes | Eco trip aboard an electric boat
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts