Jannée Castle and Park
5590 PESSOUX (CINEY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A very beautiful castle rebuilt in the 17th and 19th centuries on the ruins of an old 12th-century, horseshoe-shaped keep in a peaceful park.
The castle is open all year round by appointment. You can also come and take a walk in the park.
Accommodation is available in the castle. It is also available for receptions, weddings and events.
Children: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town CINEY
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes