Jannée Castle and Park
5590 PESSOUX (CINEY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A very beautiful castle rebuilt in the 17th and 19th centuries on the ruins of an old 12th-century, horseshoe-shaped keep in a peaceful park.
The castle is open all year round by appointment. You can also come and take a walk in the park.
Accommodation is available in the castle. It is also available for receptions, weddings and events.
Children: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town CINEY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- The Domain of the Caves of Han
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY