Jannée Castle and Park
5590 PESSOUX (CINEY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A very beautiful castle rebuilt in the 17th and 19th centuries on the ruins of an old 12th-century, horseshoe-shaped keep in a peaceful park.
The castle is open all year round by appointment. You can also come and take a walk in the park.
Accommodation is available in the castle. It is also available for receptions, weddings and events.
Children: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town CINEY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- The Molignée Rail Bikes (Velorail)
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre