PHILIPPEVILLE UNDERGROUND PASSAGES
Rue des Religieuses 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
There are 10 km of underground passages under the city of Philippeville, dating back to the 17th century, linking the fortress' outposts to the main enclosure. A film (3 languages) and a guided tour (+/- 500 m) tell the story of the town and the region.
Open: the year round on weekdays at the same hours as the tourist office, or on request / July-August: every day from 1.30 pm to 5 pm. The rest of the year by appointment and depending on the availability of the guides.
Special visits for groups.
Visits by appointment.
Organisation of combined visits for groups (daytime).
Tourist information on the town PHILIPPEVILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- THE FARMHOUSE-CHATEAU OF COURRIERE
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Lorette Cave in Rochefort