FARM OF HACQUEDEAU
rue Basse 7
1315 PIETREBAIS (INCOURT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
An agricultural and poultry rearing farm where the fowl are raised in the open air. Eggs, chickens, fattened pullets, guinea fowl and cockerels are commericalized and sold directly to the public.
For groups of at least 15 pers.
Farm shop, open on Saturday from 9h00 to 19h00.
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 84 19 91
- fax : +32 (0) 10 84 19 91
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town INCOURT
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Cauchie House
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield