MUSEUM FOR MAGIC AND ILLUSIONS
Cité Magique namuroise asbl
Rue de Namur 49
5380 PONTILLAS (FERNELMONT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
In a mysterious decor, a guide-magicians shows us all the technique and artistic evolutions from the time of Robert-Houdin up till now. All the objects and documents on display are authentic and really belonged to the greatest illusionists of the past. This discovery trail ends with a visit to the oldest shop in Belgium for magicians and ventriloquists.
Outside opening hours: personalised visits for groups of handicapped visitors by appointment.
Special animations for schools.
In July and August, from Monday to Friday, from 10 am to 4 pm: magic and circus courses for children from 6 to 12 years (a day or a week).
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 83 52 20
- website : http://www.citemagique.be
Tourist information on the town FERNELMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- LES FERMES DU BONHEUR
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings