PETITE HULLE ARBORETUM
Chemin du Cimetière
- MAPS: Google Maps
Deep at the bottom of the impressive Meuse valley, Profondeville has been inhabited since the Neolithic era and its name, "Profunda villa" dates back to the Roman era. The 633 hectares of publicly owned forest includes an interesting arboretum. Set up in 1917 in the "Petit Hulle" municipal woodland, it is home to 665 species of broadleaf and evergreen trees, both native and exotic, which benefit from the special climate of the Meuse valley. An exercise trail provides an opportunity to take an active approach to the dendrological wealth of this pleasant site.
Open all year round.
Access : E411 motorway (Brussels-Namur), exit at Namur and follow the N92 as far as Profondeville.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 42 02 37
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town PROFONDEVILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- The Domain of the Caves of Han
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre
- The Fagnes Brewery