Raeren Castle and its Pottery Museum
- MAPS: Google Maps
A unique collection of more than 2000 pieces, which goes back over 500 years of Rhenish and contemporary ceramics.
A multi-sensorial exhibition, laid out with taste and in a modern fashion. A building that is well worth the visit: Raeren castle, typical of Eastern Belgium, that dates back to the 14th century.
Closed on 1/1 and 25/12 and on Carnival Sunday.
Guided tours on prior request.
Activities. Library on request accessible to the public.
Duration of the visit: 1h30.
Children under 12 - free.
Tourist information on the town RAEREN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation