Ferme de la Cour
Rue de la Roquette 36
6532 RAGNIES (THUIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
How does 10kg of fresh fruit become one bottle of Eau de Villée? This is one of the secrets revealed at Biercée Distillery during your visit.
The Biercée Distillery offers:
- A wide range of various eaux-de-vie and liqueurs,
- A guided tour of the facilities.
- A magnificent setting.
Since 1946, Biercée Distillery has been distilling traditional eaux-de-vie and liqueurs including the famous Eau de Villée, Noir d'Ivoire et Poire Williams N°1. The distillery is the only fresh fruit eaux-de-vie distillery still active in Belgium.
The guided tour starts with an audio-visual projection of Biercée Distillery's history and values and is followed by an olfactory exercise in the Goûts et Senteurs (Tastes and Scents) room.
The highlight of the show is the detailed explanation of each stage of the production process for the eaux-de-vie and liqueurs that are produced in this working distillery.
The visit, which last approximately one hour, ends with a tasting of one of our star products.
Are you looking to organise a conference, seminar, wedding or evening?
Make the most of this exceptional setting, the rooms and numerous facilities that are put at your disposal at Biercée Distillery.
Come and discover some of Biercée Distillery's secrets.
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut