RAGNIES - ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VILLAGES IN WALLONIA
Place de Ragnies
6532 RAGNIES (THUIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Town of Thuin (Province of Hainaut)
Limestone plateau of Hainaut
Surrounded on the south side by the wood of Luiseul and by the wood of " Agaises " on the north side, as well as by four impressive farmhouses, Raignies is a peaceful village where life is good. It is of a remarkable homogeneity, most of the dwellings having been restored with respect for traditional building craft.
© asbl Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie
Guided tours possible by appointment: Mister Michel Anizé (voluntary guide) +32 (0)71/53 43 98.
In accordance with a French initiative, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" created in 1994 crowns the most beautiful country sites of Wallonia with its label. Listed buildings and outstanding patrimony (in an intact environment) go hand in hand with the inhabitants' will to share their joy of living there.
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles