Ragnies, one of the Most Beautiful Villages of Wallonia
Place de Ragnies
6532 RAGNIES (THUIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A Limestone plateau of the province of Hainaut, surrounded on the south side by Luiseul wood and by Agaises wood on the north side as well as by four impressive farmhouses.
Raignies is a peaceful village where life is good. It is of a remarkable homogeneity, most of the dwellings having been restored with respect for traditional building craft.
Guided tours possible by appointment: Mister Michel Anizé (voluntary guide) +32 (0)71/53 43 98.
The association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie"
Created in 1994 and inspired by the French equivalent, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" awards its label to the most beautiful countryside sites of Wallonia.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles