Grand Rue 22
6470 RANCE (SIVRY-RANCE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Come and discover the amazing history of marble: geology, palaeontology, social history, history of techniques, of art. Exhibition of marble realisations. Temporary exhibitions. The museum was recently renovated.
Closed on Monday except for public holidays.
Guided visits by reservation (FR, NL, EN, IT and ES).
Duration of the visit: 1 h.
Access: E42 exit Charleroi, direction Philippeville, exit Beaumont, marked route.
Children under the age of 6: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town SIVRY-RANCE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre