BEER HOUSE - SITE OF THE SMALL MILL OF ARENBERG - LEFEBVRE BREWERY
Rue du Docteur Colson 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Beer House, installed since 2005 on the picturesque site of the Small Mill of Arenberg in cooperation with the municipal administration of Rebecq and the traditional Brasserie Lefèbvre, will reveal you some secrets about the beer production before its bottling. The presentation of old tools, antique and unusual collections and educational panels illustrate the story of beer. A film screening is also proposed for the amateurs.
Opening to public in season, with double tour: Mill and the House of Beer.
For groups: Possible guided tour on request all year long with beer-tasting as a bonus.
Purchase of products from the Brasserie Lefèbvre
Chemin du Croly, 54 - 1430 Quenast
Phone: +32 (0)67/67 07 66 - Fax : +32 (0)67/67 02 38.
The shop is open from Tuesday to Friday, from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
Children 0-12 years: free admission during the weekend.
Tourist information on the town REBECQ
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels