PETIT TRAIN DU BONHEUR
Rue du Pont 82
- MAPS: Google Maps
Rediscover the delight of the railway and make an unusual journey with the "Petit Train du Bonheur". This tourist steam train is unique in Walloon Brabant. It is dragged by a steam engine from the "Belle Epoque" and passes alongside the Senne river, the Valley "des Oiseaux" and some artworks such as the viaduct "Les 5 Ponts".
From the former train station the train takes you from Rebecq to Rognon (+/- 4 km). The train makes some stopovers for example at Bloc U, where you can refresh yourself: There you can visit the machines and taste a Vapeurke (exclusive beer of Rail Rebecq Rognon asbl).
Animations with theme trains on public holidays: aperitif, Western, pyjama...
Itinerary : Rebecq - Rognon - Rebecq.
Round-trip ticket: +/- 1h with a refreshing stop at Bloc U.
Meeting-point: old train station of Rebecq - Rue du Pont 82.
Departure : 2.30 pm, 4 pm and 5.30 pm, on Sundays and public holidays. On Saturdays (except public holidays) in July, August and September departure at 3 pm with stop at Bloc U.
Trains on request:
- Steam: € 250
- Diesel train € 100,- for 40 p, more than 40 p. additional charge € 3,-/adult and € 1,-/child.
Special trains: see page "Evénements" on the website.
By appointment: special birthday train € 75/trip.
Children younger than 5 years: free of charge.
Accessible to mobility impaired persons.
Tourist information on the town REBECQ
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield