REDU "BOOK VILLAGE"
asbl "Redu Village du Livre"
Place de l'Esro 63
6890 REDU (LIBIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The first 'Book Village' on the continent since 1984. 24 bookshops and craftsmen, 8 restaurants, large choice of secondhand books and comic strips. Courses. Exhibitions.
- Book festival : WE of Easter.
- WE of Book Professionals: Whitsun Sunday and Monday.
- Night of the Book: first Saturday of August.
Access: by car: E411, exit 24 - by train and bus: station of Libramont and then bus (there is no connection by bus during the weekends and holidays).
The village is open all year.
WE, holidays and school holidays : all bookshops are normally open (some may exceptionally be closed when participating to fairs).
Outside these periods: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: +/- 2 or 3 bookshops open. Thursday and Friday: +/- 10 bookshops open.
The folder of the "Book Village" presenting the specialities of the bookshops can be ordered at the Maison du Tourisme 6890 - REDU - Tel.: +32 (0)61/65 66 99.
Tourist information on the town LIBIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne
- Bouillon Fortress, its exhibition and its Birds of Prey Show
- Orval Abbey
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe