Visit : Bistrot De Terroir®
©FED Ho.Re.Ca Wallonie
Place communale 7
5080 RHISNES (LA BRUYERE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Le Bistrot is a small, friendly café in the centre of the village of Rhisnes. Agnès the manager, will always welcome you with a smile.
- Good humoured and a warm welcome,
- Le Bistrot's specialities,
- Bistrot de Terroir®
Relaxation and activities
Le Bistrot is a small, friendly café in the Namur region. A group of regulars meet by the bar for a game of pétanque, billiards, table football or darts.
On top of the local produce, you can be sure to find smiles and a joy of living!
Le Bistrot's local specialities
Agnès, the manager, offers special Belgian beers such as Floreffe and the Gembloux Abbey beers and also the local Saint Denis sparkling mineral water.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label is awarded to typical Walloon cafés and guarantees you a warm welcome in an authentic establishment.
A Bistrot de Terroir® aims to give you a delicious experience as you discover the local region's specialities.
While you are in a Bistrot de Terroir®, why not ask for a fidelity card, which is valid in every Bistrot de Terroir® in Wallonia.
Come to Le Bistrot, where there are no customers, just friends!
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 45 02 66
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town LA BRUYERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts