Rue de l'Eglise 38
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former chapel which has become parish church. Neo-baroque style from Brabant (1938). Paintings from the 16th and 18th century as well as a Florentine style sarcophagus.
Guided visit. Info and reservations: S.I. Rixensart asbl - Villa Beau-Site - Avendue des Combattants 14 - Tel & fax: +32 (0)2/653 69 37.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 653 99 48
- website : http://www.rixensart.be
Tourist information on the town RIXENSART
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield