Parc Naturel des Hautes Fagnes-Eifel - High Fens-Eifel Nature Park
Maison du Parc
Route de Botrange 131B
4950 ROBERTVILLE (WAIMES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Oldest park of Belgium. It consists of 6 natural areas (4 in Wallonia). In the north west you can find the 'Avant-Pays Fagnard' with its dairy cows and forests. The neighbouring Hautes-Fagnes form a unique peat bog region in Europe. In the south you have the high Eifel with its wooded hills and the picturesque Our Valley.
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 44 03 09
- website : http://www.botrange.be
Tourist information on the town WAIMES
Visit our partners' webpages
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality