Gare de Saint-Ghislain
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Railway Museum is an initiative of the association "Patrimoine Ferroviaire et Tourisme"; it is situated in the ancient wagon workshop of Saint Ghislain (Hainaut). You will discover real locomotives, auto rails, carriages, every object related to the railway. Miniature rail networks.
Open on the second Saturday of December, and the second weekend of September.
Phone on Saturdays.
Group visits possible on request.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 150111
Individuals: admission free.
Groups: € 2,-/person.
Tourist information on the town SAINT-GHISLAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles