BIRD MUSEUM OF THE BRAILLE LEAGUE
Ligue Braille asbl
Rue d'Angleterre 57-59
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old buildings from 1920.
31 birds from our regions carved in balsa wood and spread out among 4 biotopes (wood, plain, garden, water).
Open on request : Mo-Fr: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The visitors are always accompanied by a guide. Audio-recording with a specific comment for each bird.
Visits within small groups of more or less 5 people.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels