BIRD MUSEUM OF THE BRAILLE LEAGUE
Ligue Braille asbl
Rue d'Angleterre 57-59
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old buildings from 1920.
31 birds from our regions carved in balsa wood and spread out among 4 biotopes (wood, plain, garden, water).
Open on request : Mo-Fr: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The visitors are always accompanied by a guide. Audio-recording with a specific comment for each bird.
Visits within small groups of more or less 5 people.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58