Visit : Monument
Rue de Parme 69
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built by architect A. Pirenne in 1905. Setting for many artistic events.
Open during exhibitions, concerts,...
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- BELvue museum, Brussels | Everything there is to know about Belgium