Visit : Monument, Art Nouveau, Architectural Heritage
Rue de Bordeaux 50
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
House built in 1890, according to the plans of V. Horta. The house is inhabited by the owners. The façade, in Gobertange style, has not been changed in any way since its construction in 1890.
No guided visits. Only the façade can be admired.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 537 84 58
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Tour & Taxis
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield