Visit : Monument, Art Nouveau, Architectural Heritage
Rue de Bordeaux 50
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
House built in 1890, according to the plans of V. Horta. The house is inhabited by the owners. The façade, in Gobertange style, has not been changed in any way since its construction in 1890.
No guided visits. Only the façade can be admired.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 537 84 58
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Folon Foundation
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville