Chaussée de Charleroi 20
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Mmmmh! An exclamation of pleasure, but also a place where you can take active culinary workshops. An entire team of passionate chefs and sommeliers takes you along towards various discoveries.
Cooking lessons, wine lessons, all sorts of activities during which different world cuisuines are combined with European wines.
On your own or with a group, with friends, colleagues or customers, from cooking lessons with a small group to the culinary workshops that show you around the world in one single the night, our menu of discoveries is very extensive. Always with loads of action, emotions and pleasure... Mmmmh!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 534 23 40
- website : http://www.mmmmh.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- BELvue Museum in Brussels