PARK PIERRE PAULUS
Rue de Parme 69
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Pierre Paulus park is composed of two very different parts. The most recent part, with its lawns, fountains and clumps of decorative bushes, connects the Place Morichar to the old site of the "Hôtel des Monnaies" by a regular gentle slope. The oldest part is very secluded (except if you have access by the old people's home).
Indeed, the old garden of the Pilgrims property is embanked in some kind of small peaceful valley with a secluded access. The atmosphere of this part is very different. It is a small-scale reproduction of a picturesque romantic park.
Access: Tram: 23, 55, 90 - Bus: 48 - Subway: Hôtel des Monnaies.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tour & Taxis
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels