PARK PIERRE PAULUS
Rue de Parme 69
1060 Brussels (SAINT-GILLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Pierre Paulus park is composed of two very different parts. The most recent part, with its lawns, fountains and clumps of decorative bushes, connects the Place Morichar to the old site of the "Hôtel des Monnaies" by a regular gentle slope. The oldest part is very secluded (except if you have access by the old people's home).
Indeed, the old garden of the Pilgrims property is embanked in some kind of small peaceful valley with a secluded access. The atmosphere of this part is very different. It is a small-scale reproduction of a picturesque romantic park.
Access: Tram: 23, 55, 90 - Bus: 48 - Subway: Hôtel des Monnaies.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.irismonument.be/fr.Saint-Gilles.Parc_Pierre_Paulus.html
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Folon Foundation
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels