Rue Royale 236
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Botanique, a composite and coherent ensemble in three styles, is built in terraces. On the lowest level, in an English style, a pond and the soft murmuring of a fountain sharply contrast with the traffic noise. Higher lies the intermediary level in Italian style, with its flowerbeds. The highest plateau, with geometrical regular plantations, was laid out in a French style. The baroque building, a work by Syus, Gineste and Meeus, is an exhibition hall and is composed of a central rotunda with a dome, framed by two wings which end in pavillions with two orangeries in masonry. In the wings, the glass roofs lean against the higher situated terrace.
Access: Metro: Botanique / Tram: 92, 93, 94 / Bus: 38, 58, 61.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 218 37 32
Visit our partners' webpages
- BELvue Museum in Brussels
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Lion's Hamlet & Visitors' Centre and Waterloo battlefield