French-speaking Community Arts Centre - Le Botanique
Rue Royale 236
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built between 1826 and 1829 in a neoclassical style combined with modernistic iron and glass constructions, the Arts Centre was designed for the "Société Royale d'Horticulture" to protect its collection of exotic plants.
The Cultural Centre of the French-speaking Community has been housed here since 1994 and is now a buzzing centre for cultural and artistic activities including a plethora of concerts, "Les Nuits du Botanique" festival, exhibitions, film festivals...you name it!
Take your pick from a list of formulas available:
Muzex: music, museum and exhibition: a combined ticket for concerts & exhibitions (only valid on the evening of the concert). Exhibitions open before the concert, until 8pm, for only €2 on top of the concert ticket.
New Talents, Cool Prices: for less than the price of a cinema ticket, you can discover young talents in the two rooms of the Bota: the Witloof Bar and the mythical Rotonde (€5 for Bota'Carte card holders and €8 presale).
Only valid for some concerts
Exhibitions: From Wednesday through Sunday, from 12pm to 8pm
Special rates for the exhibitions: students, Bota'carte, groups, seniors
- Botanique Nights - Wallonia and Brussels Federation Music Festival
- The Brussels Mediterranean Film Festival
- Elles tournent (They're filming) - Women's Film Festival
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels