French-speaking Community Arts Centre - Le Botanique
Rue Royale 236
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built between 1826 and 1829 in a neoclassical style combined with modernistic iron and glass constructions, the Arts Centre was designed for the "Société Royale d'Horticulture" to protect its collection of exotic plants.
The Cultural Centre of the French-speaking Community has been housed here since 1994 and is now a buzzing centre for cultural and artistic activities including a plethora of concerts, "Les Nuits du Botanique" festival, exhibitions, film festivals...you name it!
Take your pick from a list of formulas available:
Muzex: music, museum and exhibition: a combined ticket for concerts & exhibitions (only valid on the evening of the concert). Exhibitions open before the concert, until 8pm, for only €2 on top of the concert ticket.
New Talents, Cool Prices: for less than the price of a cinema ticket, you can discover young talents in the two rooms of the Bota: the Witloof Bar and the mythical Rotonde (€5 for Bota'Carte card holders and €8 presale).
Only valid for some concerts
Exhibitions: From Wednesday through Sunday, from 12pm to 8pm
Special rates for the exhibitions: students, Bota'carte, groups, seniors
- The Brussels Mediterranean Film Festival
- Botanique Nights - Wallonia and Brussels Federation Music Festival
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Tour & Taxis
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels