Visit : Jazzclub
The Jazz Station
Jazz Station asbl
Chaussée de Louvain 193a
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Jazz Station is a unique Jazz venue located in a fully renovated train station in Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode.
The Jazz Station offer:
- A varied programme that is aimed at a broad audience,
- aperitif concerts every Saturday,
- temporary exhibitions (photography, painting, etc), all linked to the world of Jazz.
The Jazz station also has a multimedia room, where visitors can watch videos from the audiovisual archive.
A relaxed and friendly atmosphere, a stunning setting, an original and modern decor and concerts offered by genuine connoisseurs who will be delighted to share their passion with you all await you atthe Jazz Station!
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Tour & Taxis
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place