HEIMATMUSEUM "ZWISCHEN VENN UND SCHNEIFEL" (FOLKLORE MUSEUM)
Schwarzer Weg 6
4780 SANKT VITH
- MAPS: Google Maps
Museum of art, history and folklore, showing daily life in the region of the Fagnes and the Eifel. The city has been devastated by war, so the archaeological remains exhibited in the museum are very precious.
Reconstruction of a typical house of the region. Sacred art, furniture, traditional and agricultural tools. Old chimney hobs.
Exhibition on the history of the railways, especially the "Vennbahn".
Guided tours for groups on request at least 14 days in advance: +32 (0)80/22 92 09, on workdays from 1 pm to 5 pm.
Duration of the tour: 45 min.
Guided historic tours (programme on request).
Sale of books,...
Free of charge for children up to 7 years.
Tourist information on the town SANKT VITH
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain