Visit : Monument
CEMETERY OF SCHAERBEEK
Rue d'Evere 4
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Cemetery of Schaerbeek.
The surrealist painter, René Magritte was buried in it with his wife Georgette Berger. Their funerary monument, a simple granite gravestone, is listed and protected by "Monuments and Sites in Brussels".
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 726 81 53
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates