Visit : Monument
CEMETERY OF SCHAERBEEK
Rue d'Evere 4
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Cemetery of Schaerbeek.
The surrealist painter, René Magritte was buried in it with his wife Georgette Berger. Their funerary monument, a simple granite gravestone, is listed and protected by "Monuments and Sites in Brussels".
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 726 81 53
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Magritte Museum - Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels