Visit : Monument, Religious Heritage
CHURCH OF SAINTE MARIE
© WBT - J.P. Remy
Place de la Reine
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in Roman, Gothic and Byzantine style, it dates from the middle of the 19th century. Its powerful octagonal silhouette and the dome dominate the view from the Rue Royale.
Explanatory leaflets in different languages and brochure in FR and NL.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 219 75 05
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Folon Foundation
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Pavilion of Human Passions