OCEAN NORD THEATRE
Rue Vandeweyer Nord 63-65
1030 Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The 'Théâtre Océan Nord' was created in 1982 under the name 'Théâtre du Ciel Noir' and has now a definite location in the Rue Vandeweyer 63/65 in Schaerbeek.
The Théâtre Océan Nord is a "Theatre Machine": they do not only present theatre piece, but it is also a place to learn, to try and to play.
Amateurs can take theatre workshops, there are meeting days to discuss the pieces of the season (conference, meeting with artistic teams) and free animations.
The shows take place from Tuesday to Saturday at 8.30 pm (on Wednesday at 7.30 pm).
Visit to the theater by appointment.
Group rate: € 5,- per person (minimum 10 persons) + free of charge for the guide.
Free animations for every show possible on request.
Visit our partners' webpages
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- BELvue museum, Brussels | Everything there is to know about Belgium
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour