ESPACE NATURE DE LA BOTTE DE HAINAUT
Rue des Ecoles 1
6470 SIVRY (SIVRY-RANCE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
45 km south of Charleroi, between Beaumont and Chimay, the Espace Nature houses a remarkable collection of stuffed animals from Belgian and the entire world, with a special interest for the Natura 2000 species and the symbolic Walloon species.
Permanent thematic exhibitions.
Guided visits on request, duration: 1h, 1/2 day or 1 day.
Eco-educational walks in the countryside, the forest, the meadows...
Special activities (night/morning walks...).
Tourist information on the town SIVRY-RANCE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre