ANCIENT PHARMACEUTICAL MUSEUM
Rue de la Régence 23
- MAPS: Google Maps
This former pharmacy belonged to the "Bourdeau" family. Two generations of "Bourdeau" have lived in this building as pharmacists.
The pharmacy has been conserved like it was in 1900 with its very high counter, cabinets full of bottles, blue flasks, labelled goblets and original material.
Closed: 01 and 02/01, Easter Monday, 01/05, Ascension, Whit-Monday and Tuesday, 21/07, 15/08, Monday following the 3rd Sunday of October (Simpélourd), 01 and 02/11, 11 and 15/11, 25 and 26/12.
Visits all year round, on request at the Tourist Office.
Group entry (guided visit): possibility to combine the visit to the Ancient Pharmaceutical Museum with the Centre of Documentation of the Blue stone.
The possibility exists to have a guided visit in Dutch.
Duration of the visit: 30 minutes.
Groups: 20 persons.
Entry (without guided visit): free of charge.
Tourist information on the town SOIGNIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium