Blue Stone Documentation Centre
Rue de la Régence 23
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Documentation Centre of Blue Stone explains everything related to the blue stone and has extended documentation at your disposal with archives and current documents, photos, tools, etc related to the quarrying of the blue stone of Soignies. You will discover the reconstruction of a stone-cutter's workshop and a beautiful collection of fossils.
Closed: 01 and 02/01, Easter Monday, 01/05, Ascension, Whit-Monday and Tuesday, 21/07, 15/08, Monday following the 3rd Sunday of October (Simpélourd), 01 and 02/11, 11 and 15/11, 25 and 26/12.
Individual entrance (without guided visit): info at the "Office communal du Tourisme" (tourist office).
Tourist information on the town SOIGNIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines