Rue Bertinchamps 24
- MAPS: Google Maps
A honey farm opens its doors. You will discover bees, the life of the colony, the beehives, the beekeepers' work. You will visit the drying room, admire the extraction material and see how the honey is packed.
You can discover the different products from the hive: honey, pollen, royal jelly, propolis, honey beer, honey lemonade, sweets, soap, biscuits, candles, wax...
The different types of honey carry the label "Perle du Terroir", which means they have all been analyzed and they are made with respect of certain requirements.
A sampling of honey is proposed during the visits.
Group visits of maximum 50 persons by appointment (times to agree upon).
Shop open on Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm (recommended for individual visitors).
Welcoming in French and Dutch.
Parking spots for a coach or a few cars.
Rooms accessible to handicapped people.
No smoking - animals not allowed.
Tourist information on the town SOMBREFFE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes