SOULME - ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VILLAGES IN WALLONIA
Rue des Granges
5680 SOULME (DOISCHE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Town of Doische (Province of Namur)
This village is situated at a distance from the main roads, nestled in a green atmosphere. The village is made of about 60 houses huddled around the church. The entirety of the traditional farmhouses and houses date mainly from the 18th and 19th century. They clearly belong to the Fagne area of the Province of Namur. The limestone houses or dwellings dotted along the road covered with a traditional whitewash are at the heart of the feeling of harmony and simplicity exuded by the village.
© asbl Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie
Guided tours possible.
In accordance with a French initiative, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" created in 1994 crowns the most beautiful country sites of Wallonia with its label. Listed buildings and outstanding patrimony (in an intact environment) go hand in hand with the inhabitants' will to share their joy of living there.
Tourist information on the town DOISCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Récréalle leisure and recreation centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- Yellow Libert Kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings