WEGIMONT PROVINCIAL LEISURE PARK
Chaussée de Wégimont 76
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located in a park (22 ha) planted with trees and flowers, near the Herve plateau. This leisure centre comprises sports grounds, an arboretum, a zone with 24 barbecues, a playground, a complex with swimming pools. Snacks. Accommodation centre open all year round.
Accommodation centre only by reservation.
Closed on 01/01, 24/12, 25/12, 31/12.
The restaurant is only to people that go the accommodation centre.
Castle cannot be visited.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 150131
Children younger than 3 years: free of charge.
Admission fee during the tourist season, free of charge the rest of the year.
Tourist information on the town SOUMAGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016