Rue Joseph Potier 54
- MAPS: Google Maps
Power station once used by the nearby situated quarry (beginning of the 20th c.). Listed monument.
Fossils, geology. Presentation of all the Belgian rocks used today in constructing. Tools used for the shaping of stones. Recent and ancient finished products. Documents-testimonies of social life from the beginning of the 20th c. Video screening on present-day stone shaping in Sprimont.
Every day guided tours on request: € 10,-.
Visit to an active stone quarry is possible for groups and by appointment on workdays: € 10,-.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 382 21 95
- fax : +32 (0) 4 382 32 68
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town SPRIMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Lantin Fort
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum