Jeunes Affineurs Fromagers J. Cange - J. Cange Young Cheese Maturers
Rue des Meuniers 46 B
7973 STAMBRUGES (BELOEIL)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The J. Cange young cheese affineurs (maturers) offer you a chance to discover their house secrets by visiting their maturing rooms in Stambruges.
- A master affineur is revealed
- Visit to the maturing rooms
- A supplier to both big restaurants and individuals.
Shared knowledge! That's why Jacquy Cange opens the doors to his maturing workshop. Discover the cheeses you love on their own, with a glass of wine or with a beer.
During the visit to the J. Cange maturing workshop, the guide will explain the role of different maturing rooms. The "House Creations" won't be a secret from you any longer: the Petit Bon Secour washed with beer, the Moellon Beloeil with mead and Liège syrup, the Délices des Bois...
Just like over 250 upmarket restaurants in Belgium, France and Luxembourg, you can also become a customer of the J. Cange young cheese maturers. The cheeses are sold in the shop and in regional markets: Enghien, Ath, Mons, Tournai.
Come and surprise your tastebuds with J. Cange cheeses.
Tourist information on the town BELOEIL
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines