BRASSERIE DE CAZEAU
Brasserie de Cazeau SPRL
Rue de Cazeau
7520 TEMPLEUVE (TOURNAI)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The small Brasserie de Cazeau restarted its activities in September 2004 after it had brewed from 1753 until 1969. In this brewery the 'Tournay' is brewed, a golden blond beer of high fermentation, 7,2 alcohol proof. It only contains natural ingredients: water, malts, hop, yeast and some sugar for the refermentation inside the bottle.
Guided visits only by appointment for groups from 10 to 50 persons.
Rate: € 3,50 for the visit, one sampling included.
Attention: the brewery is not easily accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Languages: French, English, Dutch, Spanish.
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes