BRASSERIE DE CAZEAU
Brasserie de Cazeau SPRL
Rue de Cazeau
7520 TEMPLEUVE (TOURNAI)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The small Brasserie de Cazeau restarted its activities in September 2004 after it had brewed from 1753 until 1969. In this brewery the 'Tournay' is brewed, a golden blond beer of high fermentation, 7,2 alcohol proof. It only contains natural ingredients: water, malts, hop, yeast and some sugar for the refermentation inside the bottle.
Guided visits only by appointment for groups from 10 to 50 persons.
Rate: € 3,50 for the visit, one sampling included.
Attention: the brewery is not easily accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Languages: French, English, Dutch, Spanish.
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles