ROYAL MUSEUM OF CENTRAL AFRICA
- MAPS: Google Maps
If you would like to dive into an African atmosphere, you are at the right place in the Museum for Central Africa of Tervuren, inside a beautiful park. The African Continent in all its aspects. You'll notice its rich culture thanks to a unique collection of statues, masks, general objects and musical instruments. Those of you with scientific interest can go to the halls of history, archaeology, economy, geology, agriculture and also zoology. Also not to be missed are the temporary exhibitions and the different workshops and active tours for children and youth.
On Mondays (even public holidays). 1 January, 1 May and 25 December. From 3 pm on 24 and 31 December.
Admission free on the 1st Wednesday of the month, from 1 pm, only for the permanent collection.
Tourist information on the town TERVUREN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville