Cooking workshops at the Ferme de Rotteleur
Rue de la Procession 49
7061 THIEUSIES (SOIGNIES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Come to our family farm and share with me my passion: preparing regional dishes with mainly organically grown farm products and seasonal products. I offer workshops for both adults and children.
For my culinary creations I get my inspiration from colourful vegetable gardens, wild plants, edible flowers and artists (Collette, Monet, Sand, Cézanne, Spilliart...).
You want to stay over? No problem, you can stay in one of our guest rooms.
Welcome to our green Hainaut and live an authentic culinary experience combining nature and elegance.
Tourist information on the town SOIGNIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies