HOUSE OF THE RURAL LIFE IN THUILLES
Place de Thuillies 1
6536 THUILLIES (THUIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
From the Paleolithic to the Neolithic, the House of the Rural Life presents numerous tools found in the fields: chisels, scrapers, axes. The bedroom, the kitchen area, the numerous crafts and trades exercised in the Thudinie plunge us into the rural life of the beginning of the century.
Groups: daily by appointment.
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre