HOUSE OF THE RURAL LIFE IN THUILLES
Place de Thuillies 1
6536 THUILLIES (THUIN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
From the Paleolithic to the Neolithic, the House of the Rural Life presents numerous tools found in the fields: chisels, scrapers, axes. The bedroom, the kitchen area, the numerous crafts and trades exercised in the Thudinie plunge us into the rural life of the beginning of the century.
Groups: daily by appointment.
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines