Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
Rue du Fosteau 2A
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin is a museum dedicated solely to trams of all kinds: steam, electric, diesel.
- Over 20 former trams: from steam trams to electric trams
- Tram journeys on the Thuin-Lobbes line
- One-off events and special days
A tram journey through timeThe Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre, Lobbes-Thuin contains over 20 former SNCV (vicinal) tramcars. It houses a steam engine from 1888 and the oldest completely electric tramcar, built in Belgium in 1901.
Opening timesOpen on Sundays and bank holidays from April to September. Saturdays in July and August.
- The weekend of the 15 August is the tram festival.
- Heritage days in September.
- Tram Night on the last Sunday in October.
You can also take advantage of the RAVel network which passes through Thuin and the Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre, Lobbes-Thuin.
Tourist information on the town THUIN