Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
Rue du Fosteau 2A
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin is a museum dedicated solely to trams of all kinds: steam, electric, diesel.
- Over 20 former trams: from steam trams to electric trams
- Tram journeys on the Thuin-Lobbes line
- One-off events and special days
A tram journey through time
The Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre, Lobbes-Thuin contains over 20 former SNCV (vicinal) tramcars. It houses a steam engine from 1888 and the oldest completely electric tramcar, built in Belgium in 1901.
Open on Sundays and bank holidays from April to September. Saturdays in July and August.
- The weekend of the 15 August is the tram festival.
- Heritage days in September.
- Tram Night on the last Sunday in October.
You can also take advantage of the RAVel network which passes through Thuin and the Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre, Lobbes-Thuin.
Tourist information on the town THUIN