Visit : Castle, Architectural Heritage
CASTLE OF THY-LE-CHATEAU
5651 THY-LE-CHATEAU (WALCOURT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Medieval castle from the 12th century. Ancient art: canvasses, cast iron hobs, old chests, etc...
Open all year round by prior request.
All the visits are guided per group of minimum 5 persons, by request at M. Corbeau.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 61 31 02
- fax : +32 (0) 71 61 31 65
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town WALCOURT
Visit our partners' webpages
- LES FERMES DU BONHEUR
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes