(info : Vieux Chemin de Mons)
Jean-Baptiste Moens 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
Vast area of water surrounded by vegetation. The leisure centre offers many opportunities to relax : swimming pool with 4 toboggans, cafetaria with terrace, water bicycles, island for barbecues, games for children. Camping **** 51 places.
Visit to the site with nature guides, on Sundays at 10 am in July and August.
Access: Motorway E42, exit n° 32.
Clubhouse open from Easter to mid-September, rental of pedalo at € 3,50/30 min or € 5,-/hour. Swimming pool closed 3 weeks in December (069/89 02 20).
Four-star campsite open all year round (069/22 26 35).
Rates for swimming pool and campsite available by calling the abovementioned telephone numbers, or at the Tourist Office (069/22 20 45).
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles