Belfry of Tournai, UNESCO World Heritage Site
Vieux Marché aux Poteries 14
- MAPS: Google Maps
The belfry of Tournai, which is part of the Unesco World Heritage, is Belgium's oldest. All the rooms along its 257 steps are now open to the public. Watch the multimedia show on its history, and panels on the purposes the belfry served throughout various times. You can also see the bell ringer's room and bells, and climb to the top to gaze at the most beautiful panoramic view over Tournai and its surroundings.
Last entrance 45 minutes prior to closing time.
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum