Office du Tourisme
Vieux Marché aux Poteries 14
- MAPS: Google Maps
Explore the rich past of the city.
Multimedia spectacle describing in 20 minutes the 2000 years of history of the "Cité des Cinq Clochers", from its Gallo-Roman origins to nowadays. Narration (in French): Bruno Coppens, from Tournai.
Easter Saturday up to 14 October: weekdays from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm - Saturday from 9.30 am to 11.30 am and from 2 pm to 4.30 pm - Sundays and holidays from 10 am to 11.30 am and from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
From 15 October up to Holy Saturday: weekdays from 8.30 to 5 pm - Saturday from 10 am to 11.30 am and from 2 pm to 4.30 pm, Sundays and holidays from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
Closed on 1 and 2 January, day of the wishes, 1, 2, 11 and 15 November and 24, 25, 26 and 31 December.
Start of the last showing: 30 minutes before the Tourist Office closes.
By reservation for groups.
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles