TOWN HALL OF TOURNAI
- MAPS: Google Maps
Situated in the centre of a nice park, the town hall takes up a part of the former Benedictine St-Martin abbey, monastery from the 11th century, abolished in 1797. The neoclassical façades date back to the period in which the abbatial palace was built (1763). Very nice Romanesque crypt from the 12th century.
The town hall houses a part of the administrative council services. Only accessible on weekdays. To be visited with a guide and with permission.
Information at the Tourist Office of Tournai.
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum